百度知道 - 信息提示
帮我把下面的话翻译成中文,翻译好追加分数!谢谢
1.然而,我们并不能得出这样的结论:性欲在性行为之后会消失,或是说性欲和浪漫的爱情一样。
2.一些自由主义者幻想为那些符合条件的低收入家庭提高补贴,但是,即使上次在财政赤字再次膨胀之前,那笔每年1000亿美元的方案也不现实。
3.把所有的这些因素总结起来,然后独立地考虑他们,你会得到一个统计学的预测:一个心烦意乱,常醉酒的在半夜开车的年轻人出严重事故的几率,要比一个在早上(七小时后应该就是早上了)头脑清醒的中年妇女驾车去教堂高出270万倍
帮我把这30句英文短句翻译成中文,我就给分
My job is training new workers. 我任务是训练新的工人
Can you get the car going? 你能发动汽车吗?
I’ve tried every way to comfort the crying girl. 我试过了所有方法去安慰那哭泣的女孩
Be quiet! He hasn’t finished speaking. 安静! 他并没有说完
Our teacher encourages us to speak English whenever there’s a chance. 我们的老师鼓励我们只要一有机会就说英文
Making history in my family is yet another important thing I hope to gain from my college education.成为我家的历史的一部分是我读大学的另一个重要原因
He said nothing, but just went on working.他没说什么,只是接着工作
They stopped taking pictures. 他们停止了拍照
Love is like a beautiful photograph you store in an album.爱就像一张美丽的照片,存放在你的相簿中
Light travels fast than sound. 光比声音快的多
The newspaper was ordered to pay damages to the film star for printing an untrue story about her.报纸因为印制明星不实的故事而被勒令支付赔偿
A man’s character can be measured by the types of men with whom he associate.一个人的性格,可以用与他联系的男人的类型来衡量
If you are a small firm and you are confident you know the risk assessment, you can do it yourself. 如果你有一个小公司,你有信心知道风险评估,你就应该自己做
Finally she straightened up with a satisfied air and entered the store. 最终她满意的进入了商店
You could go to great lengths to create stories and excuses. .你可以用很大力气来编造故事和借口
If she were to try harder, she would pass the examination. .如果她更加努力,她会通过考试
If the doctor had been called earlier, she would still be alive today.如果的医生能早到一会,她就不会去世了
Because of the heavy snow, the passengers had to wait at the airport until midnight when the snow stopped.因为下大雪,乘客已等候在机场,直到午夜十二时停止下雪
Mary felt like learning Japanese and hoped she could learn it quickly, but soon found it was too difficult for her to learn in a short period of time. Mary喜欢学习日文,希望她能迅速学会,但很快就发现让她在很短的时间学会太困难了
Similar-sounding English words often result in misunderstandings among English-speaking people. 读音相似的英文单词,往往造成误解,尤其是英语为母语的人士
The sun gives us heat and light.太阳给人光和热
What’s the point of leaving today’s work for tomorrow?为什么要把今天的工作放到明天做?
I’m so glad to hear your encouraging words. 听到你鼓励的话我非常高兴
We invited Miss Smith to attend our party.我们邀请史密斯小姐参加我们的派对
As is well known to all, body exercises are good for our health.众所周知,健身运动对我们的身体健康有益
I don’t think it’s because they don’t know how to deal with it.我不认为那是因为他们不知道如何处理这件事情.
Nowadays, more and more people prefer to use on-line communication. 如今,越来越多的人喜欢使用联机沟通
Why do you suppose you like animals so much?你为什么这么喜欢动物?
It was a moment that I will never forget. 这一刻,我永远不会忘记
To understand your grandfather’s soul, read his loving letters to me. 了解你祖父的灵魂,读他的写给我的信